Lenovo ThinkPad T480s Laptops
YOU MAY REQUEST A LAPTOP FOR MORE THAN ONE DAY. All laptop reservations must be approved by an administrator to adhere to Covid-19 guidelines. Please submit your reservation request and we will get back to you soon.
The Lenovo ThinkPad T480s provides for a powerful mobile experience. With a powerful processor, the laptop delivers the power and speed of a desktop PC. The laptop’s Dolby Audio Premium speakers have a powerful bass and can create virtual surround sound. Even at higher audio levels, the sound will be crisp and clear. It’s many ports include a USB-C making it easier to connect to newer technology.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to get admin access to this computer, your first login MUST be while the computer is within range of the YaleSecure Wi-Fi network; i.e. on campus. After the first login, the computer should set your login credentials as an admin, allowing you to download programs onto the laptop. Failure to log in for the first time while near YaleSecure will cause you to be unable to install any programs onto the computer or customize it in any way.
All user data will be deleted upon check-in. Please make sure to back up any personal data before returning laptop to the Bass Library circulation desk.
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-8250U Processor (1.60GHz, up to 3.40GHz with Turbo Boost, 6MB Cache)
- 8 GB DDR4 2400MHz (Onboard)
- 128 GB Solid State Drive
- USB 3.0 (2)
- USB Type-C
- SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC card reader
- 3.5mm audio jack (output + mic)
- Dock connector
- NO optical drive
- Intel HD Graphics 620 integrated graphics card
- 14 inch display, 1920 x 1080 max resolution
- 720p HD webcam with microphone
- Integrated stereo speakers
- Fingerprint sensor
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Weighs 2.9 lb
- Windows 10 Enterprise, 64-bit
- Microsoft Office 2016
Max. Per User
Max. Checkout Length
View All Laptops